Welcome to Crockett High School. The school year is off to a good start. Our hopes at CHS are that each student will have a great year. Those students who find themselves trying to stretch rules beyond the limit, may find themselves in I.S.S., either for lunch detention or an all day assignment. Listed below are the rules and regulations for I.S.S. Students are expected to follow these rules when assigned to I.S.S./Lunch Detention.
TURN IN CELL PHONES WHEN YOU COME TO I.S.S. - THEY WILL BE RETURNED AT THE END OF THE DAY - IF PICKED UP DURING THE DAY - THEY GO TO THE OFFICE
1) I.S.S. lasts from 8:00 a.m. until 3:41 p.m. (no exceptions). If you are tardy (unexcused) or have to leave unexpectedly (unexcused), that day WILL NOT COUNT and another day will be added to your time. NOTE: The student will be required to make up any time greater than 30 minutes missed as a result of an excused absence or tardy.
2) You will have ALL your books, paper, and something to write with BEFORE you get to I.S.S.
3) You will have two (3) restroom breaks per day and a lunch break. You will not be allowed to go to the restroom at any other times. Break times will be flexible due to changes in bell schedules.
Morning Break 9:20 a.m.
Lunch Break 11:20 a.m.
After Lunch Break 1:10 p.m.
Afternoon Break 2:30 p.m.
4) You WILL NOT talk, whisper, make any noises, pass notes, or otherwise try to communicate with other students.
5) You WILL NOT sleep or lay your head down.
6) You WILL NOT turn around or look around stalls.
7) Drinks, food, and candy are allowed ONLY during the lunch period.
8) You WILL NOT get up without permission for any reason.
9) You WILL NOT DEFACE any school property (i.e. marking on stalls, tables, books, etc.)
10) You will not show any disrespect or display any defiant behavior to the I.S.S. instructor or to any other students.
11) You will work on your assignment for each class. If you do not have an assignment for a class, then you will be assigned one by the I.S.S. instructor. (You MUST complete this assignment.)
12) You must turn assignments in to the I.S.S. instructor by the end of the day.
_____________________________, have read the above rules and regulations and fully understand all of them. I understand that if I break any of these rules that I will receive additional day(s) of I.S.S.
Date__________________________ Student Signature______________________________
Ms Pickens for Crockett High School is currently under construction. Please come back later.